On this magnificent vacation to Kenya, visit the best and remarkable game reserves to see giraffe, Zebra, leopard, Lion, Elephant, Rhino, Gazelle, Hyena and much more. All in their natural environment, the thrill of seeing these animals as they sunbathe in the wild and roam across the vast savannah grassland is unbelievable. Here we give you the chance to see it all up close. This package gives you a special access to the must-see sights of a guided Safari in Kenya. The package would guarantee a great experience leaving you asking for more, with visits to Maasai Mara, Lake Nakuru, Amboseli National park with a chance to experience culture at a Maasai Village and many more. Once the Safari part if over, one has a chance to add a few days to enjoy a few nights in Mombasa on the east African coast at one of the best resorts that the island has to offer.
- Two night’s accommodation in Nairobi on bed and breakfast basis.
- Two night’s Serena Mountain Lodge on full board basis.
- Two night’s accommodation at Lake Nakuru national park with visits to Lake Naivasha.
- Two night’s Full board accommodation at Mara Sarova Camp or Equivalent.
- Two night’s Full board accommodation at Simba Camp in Amboseli.
- Daily Government park entrance fees while on Safari.
- Daily Drivers/Tour Guide allowance.
- Daily vehicle fuel charges and vehicle park entrance fees.
- Daily game drives while on Safari and more room for flexibility during your stay.
- All airport transfers.
- All extras and items of personal nature.
This Itinerary allows you more flexibility and time to enjoy an exclusive guided Safari Experience in some of the best National parks the Country has to offer.