5 Tips to make your stay with a “Just Homestay” Hostfamily a successful experience!
- Be willing to respect your new environment, be open to learn about your host lifestyle (ask them to participate in their hobbies (maybe you also like to go for a walk in the Central Park, go to the movies (excellent to practice your listening abilities), or just to cook a meal from your country to share your culture with the Host.
- Be understanding that NYC is a huge city with an enormous diversity and for instance is important to mention that your Hostfamily is flexible enough to receive you in their home.
- Always be “positive” everything comes from your point of view but remember that always has the other side of the road. Living in a new country can be exciting and challenging, trust your hostfamily’s advices about the community that you will be sharing your wonderful presence.
- Remember that staying with a hostfamily is about the one to one experience, plant a seed of positive experiences, show your Host your appreciation to their family and be the Ambassador of your country in the USA and at Just Homestay host.
- Smile and post your pictures of your great times with your Hostfamily (BBQ parties; Broadway shows, or even having a nice Breakfast with your Host) share in our pagewww.facebook.com/justhomestay
Thank you for reading! http://www.justhomestay.com